Old is New 3


Have you noticed my theme for the new year?
Old is New? 

I’m not fixated on getting old. I’m intent on living my best life ever. 
There is a paradigm shift occurring, and the pendulum swings back and forth. 
Ebb and flow.
Physical things become disorganized and disintegrate. 
Spirituality offsets this with its ever expanding simplicity of order.
I’ve convinced myself my life becomes healthier on all levels the more ordered I become.
That’s a trick for me - a creative, fly by the seat of my pants person.
It’s a fun game though. I am experiencing benefits.

In the video above, some commonly accepted myths are debunked. I like Dan's conclusions because it seems to illuminate a way to live much longer with ease.

Ages ago, it was standard to move naturally and not obsess over getting enough exercise. The present day centenarians in the video demonstrate this. 

It was common long ago to surround yourself with family and friends one's whole life. 

Despite all the opportunity to connect globally, isolation can still be devastating to a person's sense of well-being.

I'm aiming toward an amalgam of carpe diem and que sera sera. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Hair Decade

Change - The Only Constant