The Now Season

It's my favorite time of year, especially in locales where trees turn... Deciduous is the word...

Autumn is a time to reflect, to fill our cache with happy memories, and even hoard them for winter...

But that's the physical side of things. Internally, it's a season to take stock, look around, see what works, what doesn't work.

I ask: What does my personal modus operandi bring me?  I don't succeed well for long on automatic pilot if I want to progress.

It is said: Change is the only constant. 

So I monitor, and monitor in ways that are kindly. Being kindly is by accepting and modifying as needed.

It's allowing for seasons of the soul.


Dear Reader, please know I am talking to me...You're eavesdropping, and I invite it... 


And I invite you to consider the cyclic changes within:

  • Sorrow looks back.
  • Worry looks around.
  • Faith looks up.
  • Now looks forward.

Fall is my season of renewal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bad Hair Decade

Change - The Only Constant